No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, July 27, 2008

It Doesn't Seem To BE working!!

5 months ago today, I started this blog in an effort to IMPROVE myself. Now I know 5 months isn't that long of a period to do this, and I know it takes some people YEARS, but I had hoped to see some kind of an improvement, if just the slightest.

Granted, I DID for a little while w/ the WW. But that is done and some of the weight lost is back. Although, I guess I should be happy that I am still a bit ahead of the game. The thing is, I am NOT where I want to be...anywhere!! Infact, I am realistically worse in some areas. But, you know what they say *IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER*, so maybe improvement is right around the corner, ay? Maybe there is hope for me yet!!

No comments: