No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Breaking Free From The Devil!

Galatians 1:10
"For do I now persuade men or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bond servant of Christ."


I know the Devil is trying hard to keep me from receiving God and his Word!
I feel it all around me!
He is hard at work!
This leads me to blame him. you know the saying ~ The Devil made me do it!~
I've been praying to be released from his grip. Then I read an article:
Bondage On The Inside in my bible. It was written in reference to the above verse.

I then realized that I was wasting time praying over the Devil!
He isn't the problem!
I was--am!!
Sure he had a hand in my doings and thoughts, but I chose to let him in!
And I don't always blame the Devil. I put my blame elsewhere, as well!
But the real issue is:
What matters in the long run is not what people say about me to me. It's what I say about myself to myself!
I need to stop worrying about other's opinion of me!!
God's opinion is the only one that counts!!




^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

No comments: