No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

'Low' And Behold

I am at a low low point this morning!
Whether it be from
- that time of month--which any woman knows what havoc this can wreck on one's body all in itself--
- this dissmal dreary weather -- which can make even the happiest of people, blue--
- just the normal holiday stress
or a combo of all--which I am leaning towards--
it is most definitely affecting me!!
My demon has been aggravated.
I had such a hard time getting out of bed this morning!!
I am normally exhausted the first couple days at that time of month, but it's more.
I had that 'could cry any minute' feeling since yesterday!
It was worse this morning.
Then it hit-like a TON of bricks.
I just went back upstairs, jumped into bed--which I had actually went up to make--, climbed under my comforter...and just crieddddddd....
I am just so wiped out! My whole being is spent!
So after my little breakdown I pulled myself up and opened my bible!!
I read the next verse in my Bible Study.
Amazingly, it was just what I needed!!
Psalm 57
esp. 1-3:
1 Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me,
for in you my soul takes refuge.
I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings
until the disaster has passed.

2 I cry out to God Most High,
to God, who fulfills {his purpose} for me.

3 He sends from heaven and saves me,
rebuking those who hotly pursue me;
Selah
God sends his love and his faithfulness.



The Lord is always there for me!!
Especially when I feel so alone!!







^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

No comments: