No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Don't Know Where To Start!!


I am so lost right now and I don't even know where to start! This is the second blog I created just for this subject. The first one I wound up deleting. Don't ask me why. I guess I wasn't quite comfortable with it! But I really have to do this, so hopefully I will keep this one and eventually share it with some family and friends and then maybe more. We'll see. One step at a time!!

My hopes with this blog is to better myself as a person. Be it physically, mentally or spiritually. Honestly, I am lacking in all three areas!

My friend Michelle is my inspiration for this particular blog. In her personal journey blog, she writes how much she needs to better herself as a person. The funny thing is, I look up to her! So, if she is inadaquate then I must be really bad!!

But, enough with the negativity!! I want to start some positive kharma going in my life. I live by Murphy's Law...swear by it! My husband never believed it until he was married to me a couple of years. It seems I rub off!!

I won't go into detail in this post but the 3 areas I need to work on are above. I will discuss them one by one in upcoming posts. Like I said, I need to do this one step/one day at a time.

My ultimate goal is to get out of this darkness, climb out of this deep hole I feel I am trapped in. I want to find the light. I know it's there, it's just too far to see right now. But I am thinking positively!! I WILL RISE UP!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: