No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Woman, Thou Art Loosed!





Ok, so I have a minute and thought I'd write some more. It has been bothering me because I haven't in a while! I already covered my Mental & Physical Beings in other posts, so I guess I should talk about my Spiritual side.


There isn't much to it, I suppose. I believe in GOD. I love GOD!
I grew up Catholic. I started out in Catholic school, but by the time I started 4th grade I went to the local public school. My parents could no longer afford it especially since my brother was starting school that same year. We did attend CCD classes, though. We went to church basically every weekend. Usually Saturday evenings, 4:00 Mass. My parents, at one point, were even friends with the Pastor, Father Tom. I remember one year my dad and uncle, along with Father Tom, laid sod down in front of the new church.
They were enjoyable years. As much as they could be for a kid. My mother taught me about Jesus and the church. She wasn't overly religious but she was very spiritual!
So it wasn't any surprise when I was married in a Catholic church. At that point though, I must admit I grew apart from the church. It wasn't until my son was born that I started back on the right path. Even if was only a bit and to have him baptized, it was a start. My second son and then my daughter were also baptized Catholic. Both boys received their 1st Penance and 1st Holy Communion during their years in CCD. But then when it came time for my oldest, Tomm to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation some problems arose.
I will continue this story in another post. Let's fast forward to the present for now. Basically, what it comes down to is this.
I seriously need to read more of this

I do have one. In fact, I have many variations.

Including this one.. which my mother gave me sometime before she passed away.

This is actually a pretty good one because it is meant for women.

So I think I will start reading it. Even if it's just a little at first, it's a start, right?

Yeah, that's what I think I'll do!!

I'll let you know how I'm doing as I go along!

No comments: