No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, March 17, 2008

Today Is The Day!!







Last night I saw this show on TLC.



I had seen the previews for it and thought I'd watch it and maybe give it a try!!
I decided that TODAY I would start to get my whole SELF organized.



I'm starting with this:







So, I need to do this:










Today I signed up on this guys website.




I got up early (5:30am) and swept and mopped the kitchen, powder room and foyer floors.




Which is also another step in my SELF organization: to get up early and accomplish something I usually plan to do but wind up putting off for whatever reason, hence nothing gets done.




After I returned from taking Nick to school Shea woke up. So I changed her diaper and set her up at the kitchen table with her breakfast.




Then I did this:




I completed the 1 Mile portion!!




Yeah!!





I went up to get a shower and did this:







and this:




So now I am hoping this is the start to good things. At least it's a positive!!




Visit I Can Make You Thin HERE on TLC Sunday nights @ 9



Visit Paul McKenna's site HERE!









Wish me LUCK!!


P.S. Being today is St. Patrick's Day and I am ½ IRISH,

I guess TODAY is a GOOD day~ LUCKY day to start, huh?

No comments: