No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One Day At A Time

Today I woke up in a foul mood. No sooner did my feet hit the floor I was in tears. Just one of those BLUE days. It was on and off all morning!



I did get up early again (5:45am). I cleaned the upstairs bathroom this time. After I took Nick to school, I came back and did this:
That's 2 days in a row and I think I can keep it up! I want to work up to the 2 mile, but I am doing good right now.

This afternoon I took Shea here to meet up with a friend of mine.

She LOVED it!! I'll have to take her back soon.

My diet is OK. I haven't been eating any junk and eating when I am hungry. Although, I am still trying to figure this out, you know, the 'tuning into your body' part. I am so used to just eating until my plates clean...most of the time anyway!!

Oh well, I have stuff still to do. I will try to check in again tomorrow.

No comments: