No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Waiting Game

I'm just waiting patiently impatiently for my WW book!!
In the meantime: I DID drink my BIG bottle of water yesterday!! That's over 50 ounces!!
It's funny-- when I drink from the small bottles, I don't drink that much--but when I drink from the BIG one, I DO!! I guess it's the challenge--I dunno!!

No exercise yesterday :( I had a sinus headache and actually felt achy all day!! )
Diet: not that bad--not that good!!

Walking today w/ The Webers--YEA!!!

Mentally: eh--still irritable--could be due to the fact that I was rushing this am making a new batch of hubby's smoothies for the week, trying to get his coffee to go, making him lunch quickly cause I had to take Nick to school!! This wouldn't be a big deal but any more i HATE doing it because it is TOTALLY unappreciated!! He constantly tells me 'I am home all day and I do NOTHING!!' Funny how the wash does itself, the baby watches herself, the food cooks itself, as well as bring itself to our home from the store!! His smoothies must make themselves, also!!
Don't mind me--I'm a bit irritable!!

No comments: