No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Week 3: 5/26- 6/1

Week 2 was arough week. I didn't lose anything near as much as the first week. This made me a bit frustrated. But it was also PMS week into THAT time of the month week. This hormonal mess brought me crashing way down when I have been doing so well. Needless to say, that being said along with the Memorial Day weekend, I just didn't have it in me to continue and fight the urges, besides all the temptation the weekend would bring. So I took it off for the holiday.

I ate, I drank and I had a good time. I really enjoyed the weekend. The weather was beautiful and I was with family. What more could you ask for? I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much had I been counting points.

I must confess I did gain back a couple pounds but it's ok. I'm getting back on track this week!



This being said, my week hasn't started too well. My sinuses have been really bothering me all weekend. Last night, between that late cup of coffee I had, the excessively warm night, a sinus headache along with nausea brought on by post nasal drip from said sinuses--- I didn't sleep at all. So today I am very TIRED!! Still nauseas, although not as bad as last night. So my exercise was nil today!



My goals this week are the same as last. Kind of like a repeat week.



I'm ready!!

No comments: