No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pardoned For Now!! a.k.a. I AM BLESSED

I have received a pardon from the Govenor!!
I called yesterday to cancel our internet service, as per Hubby!!
Well, because we are in a 2 year package contract, if we cancel anything we will be charged $150!!
Needless to say, we do not want to be paying that!!!
So, I am not going to be sans my Internet!!
That being said...it is a punch in the pocketbook because we were looking to reduce our monthly bills!!


I have been praying to our LORD above for the following:
-All my friends with cancer (sadly the list seems to be increasing!!)
-Along with all my regulars (list tooo long to name!!)
-All my family and friends
-my mental health
-that hubby will get some work...REAL SOON!!
thus...to help us out of this financial fiasco we are in!!
AND...
-thanking him for ALL my many blessings
cause, as much as I bicker, I AM GRATEFUL!!
I just hate being in this position.


That being said- things could be SO much worse:
~ other then the car payment, we have no other 'credit' bills-
just the utilities (which get high because of a 2 story house and lack of work-nonpayment):
winter - gas--heat and more (& bigger)loads of wash
summer - electric - AC
~ One of us COULD be really ill not to mention - thus causing a huge medical debt on top of it!!
~ We could be homeless or foodless
You get the picture!!

So...I will still moan and groan and bicker,
BUT...
I WILL be GRATEFUL and THANKFUL!!
As BAD as things are they could be so much worse
and for that
I AM BLESSED!!!

No comments: