No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seeing Angel Wings

AMAZING ANGEL STORIES


My Very Special Angel Story

I'd like to share my very special angel story with you. At age thirty nine, I suddenly developed heart problems. The emergency room doctors had no idea what was happening to me, and after 5 hrs in ER I ended up in ICU. I was given a shot to help me sleep after all the trauma but I was too wound up to sleep.
I remember looking at the clock and it said 12:43-then everything went white. I saw the tunnel, I was in it! I was skyrocketing toward the light - beautiful, radiant, warm, loving light. I knew what it was and couldn't get there fast enough! But it seemed the faster I went the further away it became. I was told by someone that it wasn't my time, that I had to go back and finish my work on Earth. My own very special angel spoke to me. Then I heard my mother, who had been deceased for years, tell me the same thing - I had to go back.
The next thing I knew, I heard someone yelling "time" and someone saying "eight twelve."
I had died, literally at 12:43 and was gone for 8 minutes and 12 seconds.
I was born on 8-12 at 12:43 am! I found this to be a bizarre coincidence. I didn't discuss my very special angel story with anyone.
After this dramatic event, it seemed I was alway there for people when they needed help the most.
I took a very special friend from the edge of holding on to letting go, when she died of ovarian cancer. I will never forget our last conversation.
She told me I had such beautiful angel wings!
"You can see my angel wings?" I asked.
She said, "yes, they're so beautiful. How come I don't have any special angel wings?"
I told her they weren't ready yet, that she would be getting a special set of angel wings when it was time. She smiled, and lapsed back into sleep. She awoke shortly after, and said, "Do I have my angel wings yet?"
I said, "yes, and they are absolutely gorgeous."
"Well, if we both have our angel wings," she replied, "why are we still here?"
I said, "we can go whenever you're ready."
She said "I love you" and I told her I loved her too, and she asked if it was okay if we left yet. I told her whenever she was ready was okay with all of us. She drew her last breath.
I will always remember this incident as very special, because she didn't see my angel wings, she saw my guardian angels' wings. I had prayed to God to send a very special angel to help me get through this. I know He answered my prayers and I know my special guardian angel was there.


My very special angel story was written by Linda.






^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^




No comments: