No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh - To Be A Woman...Hormonal Horror

It's no wonder why my emotional state has been so wacky lately....I am in the midst of Perimenopause!!
Now I have been having the hot flashes and night sweats on occasion for some time now.
And my monthly cycle is starting to change a bit.
But not since last July have I had spotting, which I thought I had now.
I just finished my monthly cycle last Thursday, which started the Sunday prior.
But Monday I started what I thought was just spotting. Now it seems to be a heavier flow although not that bad right now--all this with cramping!
If I didn't have the hot flashes and the night sweats AND if my mother didn't start at this age I'd probably be concerned. I will however make a doctor's (GYN) appointment, to be sure, once this subsides. Better to be safe than sorry.
I'm not really concerned, just annoyed.
It's enough to get IT once a month-but twice!! UGH!!!

Anyway--now I know why I am such a mess emotionally: my hormones are running ramped!!






^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

No comments: