No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On The Road Again...

I have once again started the 'improvement of the body' movement.
Yesterday was day one of a pretty intense workout session!
In the past, I have tried many different videos/dvds. I would do them for a while and then on the shelf they go. I do go back and use them periodically, but not for any long length of time.
Boredom, laziness, lack of motivation? Call it what you will- I just eventually stopped doing them for one reason or another.
Well, this time around, I decided to add yet another to my growing collection. Hey, a girl can NEVER have too many work-out videos/dvds RIGHT???

I have been a fan of The Biggest Loser - basically since it first premiered back in October 2004 - and have had such respect and admiration for all those hard working contestants!
So I decided to take a stab at one of their trainer's workouts and chose Jillian Michaels.
I love her personality and how she motivates the contestants,
so I figured it would benefit me, as well, to try one of her workouts.

Here's what I got:













Now I have to confess- it is hard...it BURNS!!! But all the muscle pain actually feels good- because I know it's working!!
It's only day 2 and I am having a hard time moving from the soreness-but it's all good!!
My son Tomm is doing it with me ( along w/ my lil' shadow) so that helps a lot!!

As far as my eating, I have been trying to keep it healthy and keep portion control if not.
It--ME-- is a work in progress and all I can do is try the best I can.

Wish me luck!!

^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^




No comments: