No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HE Leads Me...

Lately, I have been waging a war within.
I am so torn and I don't know what direction to go.
Some personal relationships are rocky--to say the least--if at all existent anymore!
My family is a mess.
And I find myself not knowing where to turn!!



Part of me wants to go one way.
Part wants to go another way.
Part of me is content where I am, yet unhappy. Wanting to stay right where I am for fear of change!!

I've prayed to the Lord for some guidance-- for some kind of sign -- for patience, if nothing else!!

~ Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed. (Proverbs 16:3)

I just want to know where I'm going!!
I know whatever the path, it won't be easy--ha my life never is.
But I just need to have some kind of hint as to which way it is going.

~ Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself.
(Matthew 6:34)


Up until n
ow, I haven't seen anything.
Whether it be because HE just hasn't shown me yet
or whether the sign was too small and/or I was too blind.

~Your father knows what you need before you ask him. So do not worry, saying 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today's trouble is enough for today.
(Matthew 6:8b, 31-34)


But yesterday morning I asked again--for a sign, just some kind of sign!!

~ O Lord, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress.
(Jeremiah 16:19)


And HE answered!!
It was a strange way.
It was a vague answer.
But it was an answer non the less!

~ I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.
(Psalm 34:4)


It still doesn't show me the exact path.

~ It is you who light my lamp; the Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.
(Psalm 18
:28)


But what it does show me is that
HE is listening---always listening!!
HE does hear!!
HE does love me!!
HE does want me to be Happy!!

~ When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.
(Psalm 138:3)


NOT that I ever doubted any of it!!

It's just SO comforting to
SEE IT!!
HEAR IT!!
FEEL IT!!
YES, I always
KNOW IT!!

~ You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
(Jeremiah 29:13)

I know that things are going to change!

~ Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
(Proverbs 3:5-6)


And YES, I am
scared

excited
anxious

nervous
impatient
happy
sad
frustrated
hopeful...
I

AM
HUM
AN!!

~Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)

I DO KNOW
that
no matter
what happens...

~ Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
(Psalm 71:20)

HE WILL
SEE
ME
THROUGH!!!

~ No testing has overtaken you that is not common to everyone. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it.
(1 Corinthians 10:13)



SAFE
AND
SOUND!!



~ Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you. Discipline yourselves, keep alert. Like a roaring lion you
r adversary the devil prowls around, looking for someone to devour. Resist him, steadfast in your faith
. . . . And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you.
(1 Peter 5: 7-10)






^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

No comments: