No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's A New Dawn...It's A New Day...It's A New Year!!

So here I am again just like every January.
- Back to trying the resolution type goals!
- Back to trying to better myself!
- Back to this blog and trying to document it all!!
I say trying because that's all I seem to do! Try them...never commit to them!!
Always starting out so-so and then tinkering off after a month or two.
Sure I may come back to them on occasion throughout the year.
And I suppose that this is better than not doing anything at all.

Well, this year I want it to be different!
This year I want to be different!!

I promised myself that come Monday 1/3/11 that I would start all these goals again.
Yet it came and went and nada...no exercise...no eating right...no bible reading...NOTHING!!
I did get caught up in straightening up the house, doing the dishes, sweeping and vacuuming, going to the store. Even stopped for lunch with a friend in between. But I didn't take the time to do these goals!!
So today, only the 2nd day into my New Year goals, I have caught myself and
starting now...starting here I'm gonna start accomplishing these goals!!
This is it!! No pussy-footing around...No excuses...IT MUST BE DONE!!

So, I will leave this for now. But I do have much more to discuss on this!!

I won't go on here, because let's face it...it's kind of defeated my purpose of going and doing them to be on here. Although, this is another goal I have...to start blogging more...as well as, to document my progress.

So, today...this day...this hour...this minute...this second...
I say....

IT'S TIME!!!








^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

No comments: