No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Still "WEIGHT"ing...

So here I am... a year1/2 after the last post. I actually did do very well last year! My goal was to fit into a dress I bought for my nephew's wedding. I did mostly accomplish that. I lost around 30 lbs. But the month before the wedding I changed jobs. My new schedule limited my workouts. So my weight loss slowed...even gained some lbs. back. I was still able to squeeze into the dress. But when I see photos from the wedding I cringe...hate the way I look!! After the wedding I wound up gaining back all the weight. Talk about frustrating!!! So here I am...again....trying...again...hoping not to fail...again. This is such a struggle. I can't believe just how hard it is!! Well, this time I've armed myself with some supplements from GNC and a gym membership. I started out well. Then was a bit stuck. Been home this week...break from work...so I've went off a little. Not drastically, but some. I need to get back on track. But it's so freaking hard!! This past Friday I started feeling irritable...VERY irritable!! I have been extremely down as well, too. I think it's just my hormones...seem to go through this every so often. But I hate it!!! I hate feeling like this. Don't feel like doing anything, going anywhere ...yet I'm bored. It's an awful feeling!! All I can do is breathe through it...pray through it. Turning my hands...my head...my heart up to Him!!! And that's all I can do!!! ^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

No comments: