No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Day In The Dumps!!

Another bad day!!

I slept like crap last night. I tossed and turned. I must have looked at the clock like every half hour. It was a longgggg night!!

I don't know if it was the late nap I took (which has NEVER bothered me before!)

or everything on my mind or both. Who knows?

It just really sucks!!


I got the mail today and guess what was in it?



An overdue notice for this!

It also stated that I have until next Friday 4/4

to pay the past amount due or it will be shut off!!

So, now I have to come up with $350 by then!!

Ughhhhhhh!!

I knew this was coming! I was just hoping something would pop up in the mean time!!!!



I NEED THIS!!!!

Enough said!


But on a better note...


all I have to do is look at this beautiful face...


and every thing seems better!!

ENOUGH SAID!

No comments: