No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag





Ok, so this weekend hubby found out some of the financial details that he has been avoiding!!




I told him about the electric bill. Stupid me thought he would be happy that we only had to fork out $167 this week instead of the $470. No, he was more upset that we owed $470!!






This then led into a lecture which then went into..." The next thing you know the car payment will be late, blah blah blah...did you even pay the car payment this month?" NO... lecture!!




I honestly do not know how he thought we were going to pay it, but somehow it was my fault and this is exactly why he wants me to go find a job and DO something with my life!!




Later, he came up stairs and yelled at me that if I would have helped Tomm 4 months ago that he would have had a job already...so now Tomm not having a job is MY FAULT...OK!!




Tomm has been filling out applications all over for months. He has been to several interviews to boot!! Now I am ordered to go with him TODAY to fill out apps. at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. in all the different locations AND make sure he is filling them out correctly!! Ya...OK!!


I am going to drag a toddler to and into ten thousand different places to HELP a perfectly capable adult FILL OUT applications!! HELLO!!!!!
Thank God Kohls called him this morning! He has an interview Wednesday!! Yeah! Cross your fingers and say a prayer!! He also went to go fill out an app. over at a pool place somewhere in Deptford. His friend went with him! Between the 2 of them I think they can figure out the app. thing!!



I was going to run over today and fill out an app. at that other daycare but I'll do that tomorrow! My stomach is bothering me today...so I am not venturing far! I do have to run to the banks and pick up Nick, but that is it!!




Right now I am going to update my resume then e-mail someone from the paper about a work from home job. I don't have much hope in it because it's sales with insurance and a commision based thing but I'll e-mail this woman to at least see what it's about. Can't hurt, right?


BTW...today is Tomm's 19th b-day which makes me feel even older than I alredy felt turning 40!! BLAH!!

No comments: