No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, April 21, 2008

That's Incentive!

OK Here is my dieting incentive!!
I bought this dress a couple of years ago at Fashion Bug. It's just a basic summer dress.
I had picked it up because it was clearanced and, with a % off coupon, got it real cheap!!

I never did wear it, as you can see the tags still attached.
It was a bit snug then but I figured I'd slim down and get into it the following summer.
Hah, never happened...the opposite did actually!
As you can also see, it is a size Medium.

I tried it on. Here are those horrible pics!

Now, I actually SQUEEZED into it...


BUT...
it's not looking too good!!
W I D E BUTT...
W I D E HIPS...
THICK ARMS...
OOO, I see a double chin, UGH!!

POOCH & BUBBLE BUTT...

So now I know what I need to work on...
hopefully I can
DO IT!!

No comments: