No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just a Little Longer!!

Ok, so I never made it to a WW meeting! Shea & I set out yesterday to one, but alas, we could not find it!! I drove up & back and around the strip of stores where it was supposed to be located but never found it. Sooo, I checked e-bay again. I found another book and bid on it! That was this morning! We went out for a while today. I just checked my e-mail and lo and behold I WON it!! The shipping was $3.50 and the bid was $18, so I just made a high bid of $21.50. I figured added to the S&H it would be an even $25. That was the max for me. If I got outbid, oh well, I'd look again another day. But thank the LORD above, I was meant to have it!! I just paid thru PayPal so hopefully I will be receiving it this week and then I AM ON MY WAY>>>>YEA!!!! I definitely need it!! I have actually gained a bit these past couple weeks, so I need to get on the ball and BACK ON TRACK real soon!!! I will keep ya updated!!

On a good note, I read some of the New Testament this morning. I figured it's Sunday...as good a day as any!!

That's it for today!!

No comments: