No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Take 2 Steps Forward and 4 Steps 4 Million Steps Back


Alas, I regress!
It seems everytime I start to do/feel better it is followed by a backward tumble!

I don't know what is wrong with me!
I feel terrible!
Between my regular demon and now this anxiety--
my allergies/sinuses are acting up causing me terrible headaches and nausea!
I hope it's just the allergies--it feels as if I may be getting a chest cold.
Last thing I need right now is to get SICK!!
Ha that's an understatement!
I guess I should say --sicker!
I just don't feel like doing anything!!
--I WANT/NEED to spend time with my precious baby girl!!
--I WANT/NEED to get things done!!
--I WANT/NEED to walk and get exercise!!
BUT it just isn't happening because what I REALLY WANT to do
is just climb into bed under the covers climb under a rock and veg!!

It is so hard to fight this when you are feeling OK but it is SO much HARDER when you don't feel well!!

UUUGGGHHH --- I could just SCREAMMMMMMM!!!

Lord,
Please watch over me and rid me of these horrible things.
Please take away this DEMON and it's FRIEND and help me to feel and live a normal life!

I ask this in your name DEAR LORD!

Thank you!

AMEN!!








No comments: