No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It Only Gets Worse!!



By George--I think I've GOT IT!!


That feeling that I've been having--

the one that's been agravating me--

taking my breathe away--

giving me a lump in my throat--

the one in the pit of my chest--


DAAAAHHH!!



It's.............................................................................


ANXIETY!!!!


I should have known. I've experienced it before--


just not like this!!


Not this bad!!



AAAAGGGHHH!!!






The depression just isn't enough!!











1 comment:

Machel (Kurzhals) Pendlebury said...

I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety. I have been experiencing it quite often myself lately. If you ever need to talk, just call me. Maybe we can calm each other down.

Machel