No situation is ever hopeless. Because whatever the situation may be, the moment you start to take action, you change it. Ralph Marsdon

Follow my progress...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pearls Of Wisdom--So To 'Gospel' Speak

I don't have time today to write about my Bible Study but I thought I'd start another series:
(These little tidbits are located at the bottom of my bible pages)

Enjoy!

Gospel Pearls:
He is not the kind of Father who would deny a good thing to you. If He is trying to wrench a little sin toy out of your hand, it is because He knows it will eventually destroy you, your children or your self-esteem. Let it go.




1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

How have you been doing? Things sound abit better in your blogs, but how are you doing:)

Emily